Date: Feb. 22-23, 2024
Location: Holiday Inn Convention Center
Save the dates! The 2024 Nebraska Women in Agriculture Conference will be Feb. 22-23 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Kearney.
The Nebraska Women in Agriculture Conference is an annual two-day event designed to educate and uplift women involved in any aspect of Nebraska's agricultural industry. Through workshops and presentations, attendees will learn how to better manage risk, improve their farms and ranches and become more successful operators and business partners. New this year, we will be offering a Pre-Conference! See details below.
This conference focuses on the five areas of agricultural risk management:
Reservations should be made directly with the Kearney Holiday Inn. Their special room rate is $114.95 per room + taxes. Ask for the "Nebraska Women in Ag" rate when you make your reservation. The hotel is holding a block of rooms until January 22 for the Women in Agriculture Conference.
Address: 110 Second Ave., Kearney, NE 68848.
Located north of I-80 at Kearney Exit 272
Want to send your students, clients, or employees to the WIA conference?
We can create a promo code for you to share with anyone. Your guests will register themselves. After the conference, we will provide an invoice for anyone who uses the code.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tenantive Conference Agenda
Thursday, Feb. 22, 2024
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:55 a.m.: Welcome & Keynote
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.: Workshop Session 1
- 12:20 p.m. - 1:20 p.m.: Lunch & Speaker
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.: Workshop Session 2
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.: Break
- 3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.: Workshop Session 3
- 4:30 p.m.: Social Hour Begins
- 5:30 p.m. - 7:10 p.m.: Dinner & Speaker
- 7:15 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.: Optional Evening Sessions
Friday, Feb. 23, 2024
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:55 a.m.: Breakfast Buffet
- 8:05 a.m. - 8:50 a.m.: Morning Update & Speaker
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.: Workshop Session 4
- 10:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.: Break
- 10:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Workshop Session 5
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Lunch & Closing Speaker