When: Thursday and Friday, February 20-21, 2020
Where: Holiday Inn Convention Center in Kearney, NE
The Nebraska Women in Agriculture Conference is an annual two-day event designed to educate and uplift women involved in any aspect of Nebraska's agricultural industry. Through workshops and presentations, attendees will learn how to better manage risk, improve their farms and ranches and become more successful operators and business partners.
This conference focuses on the five areas of agricultural risk management. The conference features 5 general session speakers and 0ver 30 concurrent workshops that focus on:
TWO DAY —Two-day registrations postmarked or submitted on or before February 9 are $125 per person. Beginning February 10, the fee for a two-day registration is $150 per person.
ONE DAY— One-day registrations are $75 per person, regardless of the day postmarked or submitted.
GUEST - Participants can register a guest for $15 per meal, regardless of the day postmarked or submitted. Guests are spouses or family members of an attendee. This registration only allows them to attend meals, not participate in workshops.
A select number of scholarships are available to 4-year, 2-year, vocational and technical students, as well as 4-H and FFA members. Find out more about applying by the Feb. 2 deadline.
Hotel reservations should be made directly with the Kearney Holiday Inn. Their special room rate is $104.95 per room. The hotel is holding a block of rooms until January 20 for the Women in Agriculture Conference.
Address : 110 Second Ave., Kearney, NE 68848. Located north of I-80 at Kearney Exit 272
Schedule at a Glance
Thursday, February 20, 2020
- 10:00 - 10:55 a.m. Welcome & Kickoff Speaker - Lauren Eberspacher
- 11:00 – 12:15 p.m. Workshop Session 1
- 12:20 – 1:20 p.m. Lunch & Speaker - Amanda Radke
- 1:30 – 2:45 p.m. Workshop Session 2
- 2:45 – 3:15 p.m. Break
- 3:15 – 4:30 p.m. Workshop Session 3
- 5:30 – 7:15 p.m. Dinner & Keynote Speaker - Michele Payn
- 7:15 – 8:30 p.m. 35th Anniversary Celebration!
Friday, February 21, 2020
- 7:30 – 8:15 a.m. Breakfast Buffet
- 8:15 -8:50 a.m. Morning Update & Speaker
- 9:00 – 10:15 a.m. Workshop Session 4
- 10:15 – 10:45 a.m. Break
- 10:45 – 12:00 p.m. Workshop Session 5
- 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. Lunch & Capstone Speaker - Jo Bek