A program for students, beginning farmers and their parents designed to assist families in developing successful working arrangements and a financial plan that meets the needs of multiple families.
Through this program participants will:
- Write short and long term business and family goals
- Assess the preferences of individuals in the operation
- Recognize personality temperaments and learn to work with each individual's strengths
- Become informed about alternative business arrangements
- Analyze the financial performance of the operation
- Evaluate various operating alternative
This two-part workshop is held in December and January in Lincoln, NE.